Saturday, April 13, 2013

Almost Paradise

I have a love-love relationship with California. I love the weather, I love the beach, I love the restaurants, I love that there is so much to do. My dad and Paula's Christmas present to us this year was a family trip to an adorable beach house on Capistrano Beach. We have grown to love and revisit this beach house on multiple occasions. Our 8 days went by way too fast. Picture overload:


 The Lamaya home on the beach.

 Bougainvillea, my favorite.

 My favorite thing to do at the beach.

 Reggie and Henry in their monkey chairs.

 My favorite past time. Searching...

 Love this of Addie.

 We celebrated Easter while we were there.

 And had our first egg hunt on the beach.

 He was never without a shovel, a truck and that wheelbarrow.

 We flew kites.

 Soaked in the sun.

 Addie and Sophie in their Mini ears at Disneyland.

 He made it until 9:30pm. He just couldn't stay awake any longer.

 In line. Waiting, waiting, waiting.

 It took him 3 days to feel comfortable enough to put his toes in the ocean.

 We went to the tide pools at Crescent Bay.

 Roasted marshmallows.

 Spent the day in San Clemente.

 Buried Addie and Gracie standing up.

This is my favorite view and my favorite sunset. I have a picture of it from every trip. 
We had such a good time that I cried when we left. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it!
Thanks for the Christmas present dad and Paula! I look forward to the next trip.