Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Don't Give Up

Via Pinterest

I write quite often about how I need more patience.
It's hard to be strong sometimes... it takes so much work.
I feel like I'm always trying to hold it together, put on a brave face.
I go about my day acting as if nothing phases me for the most part.
It's not true... I am easily phased.
This past week and a half has been hard, I've been tired, lonely and depressed.
I want so many things yet it seems like nothing is lining up at the moment.
I know it's hard to see what lies down the road from where you stand.
It's hard to see how the things that are happening right now are creating the future.
I am hoping to get some resolution, some clue as to what to do next.
I have been living each day, enjoying what I have but I struggle with being grateful.
There are so many people I know who are going through hard, terrible things.
Mine seem so petty and ridiculous in comparison.
It's like I don't even have a right to feel the way I do.
I feel like I am cut out for so much more than what I am or what I'm doing.
But what? That's the tough question.
What?