Monday, November 13, 2017

The End

This will be the last post on this blog. It has been almost 10 years since I started writing and now it's time for a new beginning. It's crazy to look back and see how much has changed... so much has changed! I am not the same person... not even a little bit. I will be starting something new. I'm not sure where or when or what but I feel like it's time for a cleansing, a rebirth.

What's great about life is that we can do something new at any moment, at any time we choose. Or... we can continue to drag the past behind us and hold on to things that we aren't meant to hold on to. Sometimes I wonder what my life would look like had I not made so many decisions based on fear and made up expectations. I wonder where I'd be and what amazing things I would be doing. Can you imagine the potential of humanity if humanity did not operate on the foundation of fear??? People would be up to so many glorious, fabulous, wonderful things. I can't even imagine what this world would be like!!! Because look at it, really look and you can see how it blankets everything and inhibits true human potential. The universe is there to support you if you let go and realize that you really don't have control... when you see that, all works out as it should.

Now, on to bigger and greater things! I'll probably get a funky haircut, get married, move out of our apartment in the next 6 months and live like a hippie... and maybe, just maybe start a new adventure involving retreats of some sort. There is so much fun to be had and I'm about to take the universe up on it's offer of unending and uninterrupted support. Whatever things look like is exactly where I'm supposed to be and it is exactly perfect. Nothing is ever wrong and everything is leading you to exactly the right place.

Until next time... peace and blessings.