Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tired of it Much!

So, something I ate had me staying up all night with another stomach ache. This was not food poisoning this time, it was something that didn't agree with my lack of a gallbladder...again.
I am about dang sick and tired of this. I have vowed to start a food diary to see if I can find the culprit. This is what I had for dinner last night:

Hamburger soup (with lean burger and lots of veggies)
A small 9 grain roll with a tad bit of butter
A half cup of ice cream with an oatmeal cookie and half a banana

Does this sound like a meal that would make your belly hurt? I don't think so. I think it's either the fat/lactose in the ice cream or maybe the lean burger doesn't work for me, even if it is lean.
Like in a previous post, I said that I don't eat much red meat. Well, I've been eating a bit more lately because I wanted to try this grass-fed, hormone- free stuff. I won't be buying it again.

I believe that due to the increase of sleepless nights, I am now sick with a cold-type-thing.
I'm sick of it people!

I used to be so healthy and then I had a child. It's been downhill from there. I love her so much and I wouldn't send her back for the world, but it ruined me physically, I swear it.

Now on to something else. The No Quarter show on Saturday was awesome! We had a great time, my dad and his cousin John even joined us this time. We even stayed after to talk to the band for a bit. They were pretty cool guys.

Next up: The Fray and Jack's Mannequin. Sweet.