Thursday, January 7, 2010

What Am I Thinking?

School started yesterday. I love school, don't get me wrong, but it is already really stressing me out. First, my schedule is anything but convenient; I'm at the point where there isn't much choice in time or classes. I thought I had it perfect and set, then I went to one of the classes yesterday and realized it would not work for me. The only class I could find to replace it is a Thursday night class, which means Davey is at work so we have to find a place for Adelaide. Thanks Randy (probably Kip too).

Second, for some reason going last semester didn't worry me, maybe its because the baby wasn't due last semester, I just had to make it through feeling crappy. But now, I'm worried that I'm doing too much, and I won't be able to get everything done in time because who knows when he will decide to come. I hate having to work out special circumstances and arrangements in order to get things done. But hey, this was my choice I suppose. It would be nice to have one more semester out of the way before #2 comes.

So, I am freaked out, praying he waits to come until I'm through with the semester, and hoping I can stay sane and stress-free for his sake (and mine).

Oh boy.