Saturday, December 7, 2013

Addie's Baptism

 I'm really late posting about this... better late than never!


On November 2nd, my sweet pea chose to be baptized into the LDS church. Davey was able to perform the baptism and I've never seen her so happy. I'm proud of her for making her own decisions and I hope that she continues to choose things that makes her happy. 
I was helping her get dried and dressed after the baptism and she was shaking with excitement. She told me how good and happy she felt.



We had so many amazing friends and family show up to support her; it was quite the party. 
Anna, Steve and I made her these cakes. She still loves everything China so we made her a Chinese dragon and another cake that stands for baptims/immersion in Chinese (I think).

I love events that bring family and friends together and I especially love ones that bring me back in touch with Davey's family.
I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life!