Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Reminder

One of my favorite things about participating in the Landmark education program is that you get your own personal coach. I get to talk to my coach each week and let her/him know what I am up to and work on what I am dealing with. I had my last coaching call today for the Self Expression Leadership Program I have been involved with. Isabel left me with a few things today that I needed. I easily forget how much power I have over my life and that I have the opportunity to create who I want to be and what I want to accomplish each and every day. I love to let life happen to me and react to it. It gets old!

1. What and who am I standing for?
2. I have the opportunity to create possibilities every minute of every day.
3. Everything is a balance, remember to give and allow yourself to be contributed to.

I am amazed at what I was able to create from being a part of this program. I created a project where I work with others to recycle and to contribute to the community in a positive way. I put myself out there and organized events and put awareness into the community. I did it all by taking action and moved things that have historically never been moved before.

I love knowing that I have the ability and opportunity to be who I want to be and it is all up to me. I am responsible for my own life, what I do with it and how I react to what happens around me.