Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Pondering

A few things that I've been thinking about lately...

1. What is my legacy? What good am I doing for the people around me and the world? What can I do to make a positive impact on people, my surroundings and what will I leave behind?

2. Service is not sacrifice, service is an opportunity to be fully self expressed.

3. Quote from Cheryl Strayed: "the wilderness had a clarity that included me."

4. I think I want to add a crow feather to my future tattoo plans. Crows represent change, creation and spiritual strength. They symbolize the void, which is where beginning and possibility live. They also remind us not to be judgmental of others. I love this! I have decided that the crow is my spirit animal. Can I choose my own spirit animal? If not, I hope the crow chooses me.

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/crow-power-animal-symbol-of-sacred-law-change