Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Elden Elmer Liechty 1928-2008

My grandpa passed away very early this morning. He has struggled with cancer for over ten years.
He has finally been released from this physical struggle.
He is such a wonderful person and has been
such a help and example to me in my life.
He has always been there for my family and such a loving grandfather.
He has always stressed to me the importance of getting an education.
I was able to see him for the last time on Sunday evening and I was able to tell him that I am still moving along in school and about my class I have this semester.
He was so proud, I could see it on his face.
He loves little Adelaide, she was his little girl.

I love you grandpa and will miss you terribly.
Thank you for all that you have done for me in my life, again.
I can't thank you enough.

Until we meet again..............