Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Looking Forward

I am looking forward to the day that People in this world no longer care about what celebrities think.

I am looking forward to the day that celebrities no longer think that people care about what they think.

I am looking forward to the day that celebrities realize that they are not credible critics in the world of politics. (ahem...... Lindsay Lohan, Oprah Winfrey, and many, many more)

I am looking forward to the day that celebrities realize they don't have to bash conservatives, and they don't have to bash liberals. Does any of this bashing really matter? Especially coming from a celebrity? No.

I am looking forward to the day that people can think and be who they want to be, regardless of anything else, or anyone else. Especially Hollywood.

I am looking forward to the day that the President (whomever it may be) takes all of the celebrities who think they know so much, ties them all up, puts them in a securely locked bomb shelter, never to be heard from again.

I think that the media could join them for the most part. You know, the ones who broadcast all of the crap the celebrities say.

Yeah, they can be locked up too.