Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Domesticated and a Birthday

My domestic side has slowly started to reemerge and I am ever so grateful. I've started to notice that for about a year after my babies are born I have no desire to do much of anything; I don't want to cook, clean, decorate, work in the yard, etc... However, I have been on a rampage the past few weeks and it feels great. I was totally excited that Easter came so I had an excuse to bake something; this is what I settled on:


To the average person it might seem cheesy, however, if you are a mom, it automatically makes you the best one in the entire world. You can tell it's a bunny, right? Yes, I think so. I am now prepared to whip up a fish tank cake for this little man's birthday party:


Reggie turned one on Tuesday. I can't even explain how quickly this year has gone by. He is such an amazing little boy. He is beyond mild tempered, happy, sweet, snuggly, and has the most kissable cheeks I've ever seen. He loves his sister, Ritz crackers, and to pull laundry out of the hamper. I'm so thankful for him every day. He is such a blessing and a joy in my life. I love you Reg and happy birthday!