Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Journey

Via Pinterest

I love pictures like this; long roads, winding paths or rivers. All of them are going somewhere and most of the  time they are so long that you don't know exactly where to. They involve beauty, rocks, twists, turns and uncertainty along the way. Whenever I find myself on a road or path, I can't help but press forward, wondering, waiting, and working with what I have ahead of me. All of it holds wonder, excitement, fear, and ups and downs. 

I see myself heading down yet another path. Another road of hard work, uncertainty and fear. Fear is my enemy and the anxiety in my chest. I detest it yet it has taken up a comfortable residency within me. I have goals, ones which require a lot of work, time, and dedication. My hope is that in just over three years I can look back and say it was worth it. 

I keep telling myself that I'm not in a rush, yet at the same time I am in a rush. I want to establish the life I want to live and find my comfortable place in this world. I want to figure out my issues with love and hopefully one day I can say that I have truly found it. I want to be in a place where I work to live but I live for my kids and that I can spend every spare minute with them. I want to have fun, travel, not stress about every single penny I have or don't have. I am doing my best to enjoy and live life in the moment and it is good... life is good. I think I need a little break, just a little one. Maybe a boost of hope, help, or to find one thing I can hold on to. I continue to grasp at something but I can't quite reach it. 

My mind clouds my way most of the time. I need to figure out how I can clear my mind, stop thinking and let my intuition and heart lead the way. I know that if I can do this, everything will work out.