Monday, March 4, 2013

Jan & Feb

I am so behind on posting. Here are some pictures that sum up the last couple of months.

Jan =
Reg picked his nose.

Add and I read books.

We played with cap guns (yes I said guns).

Looked adorable and had chocolate milk mustaches.

Fell asleep on mommy during dinner.

Went rollerskating and she was amazing at it.

Saw the most amazing show of my life.

Saw my first film festival movie ever (Sound City).

Stayed in beautiful Park City.

Went to Cabela's and saw THE polar bear.

Cut his hair all by myself for the first time.

We colored, a lot.

Feb =

Enjoyed this as much as possible.

Add and Sophie sad and empty handed at Target.

The sickest I've been in years. Sore throats, strep, colds...

Went with  my ladies to The Westerner.

Had a cousin movie night with Mulan.

Destroyed the block towers.

Ate too much candy.

Add loves her computer games.

Discovery Gateway fun.


Time goes by so fast but I must confess that
I'm beyond excited for spring and the fun it will bring!