Monday, February 4, 2008

Rest

I am no good at napping. I have the hardest time sleeping during the day with my mind running a race against all of the things that need to be done.
I've been trying really hard this week. I don't know what's up with me lately, maybe it's the lack of sun. Maybe my body requires more sun and vitamin D than most. I crave it. So I am exhausted. I don't know why. I've been a little busier this week than usual but not too much. I can barely keep my eyes open in the afternoon.
I tried to nap this afternoon with the sun shining through the sliding glass doors. FINALLY, a little natural warmth. I laid there with a blanket and my huge body pillow and basked in the wonderful goodness we call the sun. Yet, no sleep followed. What's a girl to do?
I suppose I will pray for a few consecutive sunny days, then perhaps it will bring me back to life.