Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Live Music

I love nothing more than going to a good concert. I had the privilege of attending one last night with my friends Rach and Jenne. It was so much fun! Lifehouse and Matt Nathanson were amazing. I hadn't listened to much Matt Nathanson before, but I am now converted. He was awesome live and his lyrics are lovely. Lifehouse and I go back, way back. About seven and a half years I think. They pretty much rocked. As you can see, I like to pump my fists in the air and scream really loud. Rachel thinks it's pretty funny, so I do it over and over again. It makes me feel young again. How does something such as that make me feel young again when I am still young? I don't know, but it does. Anyway, music makes me happy, and music makes me feel. I LOVE to feel. Lifehouse is good at that.