Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gloom

This weather is killing me. We missed the sunshine here while we were gone. I seem to be going through vitamin D withdrawls since leaving California. I can't get warm and my hands are always like icicles. I shook someone's hand at work today and I was so embarrassed because I knew my hand was so cold!

I can't get any yard work done which isn't good because it needs some cleaning up in a bad way.
I probably won't be able to do it for a while either because I am having my gallbladder removed on Monday. That means at least another week of no green-thumbing it.

I have a test on Friday, a research project to get together in the next two weeks, I need to be a mom and wife, and last but not least it is time to get my blood drawn again.

I feel a bit down, a bit swamped, a bit tired, and a bit sick of feeling sick.

Now that I am done whining, I will again ask for some sunshine. That is the thing I need to perk me up so come on, let's see it!