Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advice

I need some advice. I need some books to read and I need some information. I'm not going to open this up to comments, but there is an email link when you go into my profile and would like you to email me if you have an idea.

I have a problem with human connection and maintaining those connections.
I guess I've known this about myself, but it's something that I have struggled with and I haven't quite known what to about it. In the past I hadn't really thought of it as a problem, I saw it as more of a personality trait. Maybe it is a trait I carry but I'm sure nurture has been a part of the equation. I'm wondering if this is something that can be fixed or is it something I am going to have to deal with the rest of my life? That will be an adventure.

Anyway, I am just curious. I've been searching online and even through my psychology books but they don't go into very much detail. Any recommendations would be awesome.