Friday, December 23, 2011

It's a Process

I am beginning a process. It's going to be tough, there are going to be a lot of tears, but it's going to be fantastic. I gave my sister's mother-in-law a call the other day to ask her for some help. She is training to be an emotional release facilitator at the Institute of Healing Arts and she lovingly accepted my plea for help. I met with her for the first time today and it was amazing. I thought I had soaked the front of my shirt by the end of the session but it was completely worth it. I am going to work through my emotions from the beginning and I am not going to leave anything out. I am going to cleanse my mind, body, and soul because it needs some major decontamination. I know this is going to be life-changing because I can already feel it. I feel warmer, I feel more centered with my spirit, I feel relief. I believe that we are very powerful creatures. Human beings have the ability to do many things, sometimes we just don't realize what we can do and what we can overcome; we have to be shown the way. Our mind controls and effects everything from our mood to the health of our physical bodies. I have realized that I can rise above myself, I just need a little coaching along the way.

Life is good and happiness exists if we can figure out how to let it in.