Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finally Idol

I am completely stoked that Idol is back! I love this show and I can't help it. I would like to give those people props who get the guts to audition. I could never do it! Mostly because I know I can't sing a lick, but also because I get so freaked out in those situations.

I would especially like to commend those who aren't good at all, but think they are. Seriously. These are the people that give me hope. They stand in front of the judges knowing full well who and how they are and sing with all of their might. They know in their hearts that they are amazing, but for some reason others just don't see it. They leave completely shattered, bawling, and swearing at the camera. It breaks my heart for them, it really does.

On the other hand, I wish I was as sure of myself sometimes as they are of themselves all of the time. I think it's a good quality to have. You might get disappointed once in a while, but you never wonder what if, or experience the coulda shoulda's. You would go for everything you ever wanted! I think that rocks.