Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pamper Me Please!

I have been contemplating getting my brows tattooed for many a year. As most know, I am lacking in the eyebrow department. I have been powdering them in now for as long as I can remember. I was talking to my good friend Rachel, and she informed me that her friend and my acquaintance Jenne does permanent makeup. Rachel is currently going to school to be an esthetician which is a double bonus. This is a double bonus because Rachel is working under Jenne to get her esthetician license, which means........ I would go for a free brow consult and then have Rachel pamper me with a facial. I went today and it was fabulous!

I discovered that as soon as I come up with the money I am getting my eyebrows mostly permanently put on my face. I can't wait! My morning routine time will be cut in half, seriously.

Then I discovered as Rachel was cleansing my skin (and she does an awesome job), that I need to pamper myself a little more often. It was so nice and relaxing. My skin feels so nice, I don't remember the last time it felt so good. Never, I think. It boosts the spirit to know you are taking care of yourself and looking good in the process!

FYI Forum Salon
215 S 400 E
SLC
801-355-0968